19 Apr 2015

Week 3

Hello my readers! Time has went super fast again, even though previous week at work wasn’t my favourite one. For Tuesday and Wednesday there was inventory checking.. during working hours. It meant that you couldn’t bring anything in or out of storage! So only cleaning, cleaning and cleaning. The whole inventory job was given to other company to do so I didn’t had anything clever to do. V&D also started mid season sale right after PrijzenCircus, so on Thursday I was scanning items to see their price and if it was different from price tag, I needed to attach sticker with new price. I scanned half of the bags, all wallets, belts and scarves which basically took the whole day. Friday was more like basic stuff I’ve been doing. After work I went to couple of drinks with Lotta to talk about things, work and non-work related. We are the only ones who understand the language barrier, how annoying it is and the feeling when you can’t express yourself the way you would like to. But hey, have to keep up the positive mind and the joy free-time gives.

20150414_113717

Guess how much I paid for this lunch? (3 different bread slices, chips and dip plus strawberry smoothie) Only 2,70€! Okay this is something special since usually I go with breads/paninis. I’ve tested almost all they have!

Here is some example pic I found by using Google. I prefer their dark bread with seeds, then chicken or turkey in between! Never tuna again, because it’s difficult to eat without mess hahah.

On Monday I went with Lotta to Almere and amount of shops was really nice surprise! It was like they wouldn’t stop showing up… But yes we went to Primark too, but I was kind of disappointed to their collection! Or I’ve become really picky hahah. So instead of 200 euros I spend 57, still on many things tho!

20150413_17094020150413_170933 20150413_171014

I’m SAD because I bought Frozen comfy pants in wrong size (hanger had my size and it was the one that’s not easy to open up, so I trusted to it and at home I realised I got pants in size L….) so yesterday I went to Zaandam with Paul (because there is also Primark) to return them plus saw new city. They didn’t had them so I just had to accept the fact that no Frozen pants for me. (And my age was?) About Zaandam.. well, we weren’t too impressed though there was some interesting buildings. But outside of center seemed ghettoish.

DSC_0203 DSC_0198

DSC_0200 DSC_0204

After that we still had plenty of time so we stopped by in Amsterdam to walk around. It’s so funny that we can just do it without much of planning. City was soooo crowded, probably because of Saturday, but at least we had fun there! Not the last time I go to Amsterdam, for sure.

So yeah, not so much to say but I really hope that next week at work goes more smoothly. If I wouldn’t have made friends out of some co-workers it would be so much more boring! And for more brighter way to think, weather has been really nice (last Wednesday was +22!) which makes me more energetic and happy in general. Tomorrow I’ll go to Groningen but more about it on next post. Have and nice next week and doei!

1 comment:

  1. Oispa täälläkin jo noin hyvät säääääääät! :D Huikeen näkösiä rakennuksia, tosi hollantilaista, haha. Ootko syöny paljon hyvii ranskalaisii?

    Mun blogissa on sulle haaste, jos haluut ja jaksat tehdä! :)

    ReplyDelete