12 Apr 2015

Week 2

Hellooo thereee! One week is gone again. This was actually last week of the PrijzenCircus so I have no idea how it’s going to be now on. Like, the beginning of the week is pretty quiet but then it starts to get crowded and such, but after these super sales I really hope it won’t get boring. I’ve been doing same stuff like tidying up the store, Putting. So. Many. Clothes. On. Hangers, alarming and customers have been asking questions. I think grannies are really funny because they speak Dutch to me even I would tell that I can only speak English and they won’t stop until I manage to find another person to help them out. And sort of annoying to me is when someone asks question and I know exactly what they mean (about sale percents, toilets, fitting rooms etc. simple stuff) and I have to say “Sorry I don’t speak Dutch, but fitting rooms are right next to the kassa (cashier, it’s funny that it’s same in Finnish and Dutchu) which you can see over there” But well, it’s something I can’t help right now! On Friday we signed papers to get personal cards for using the back door (without ringing bell) and they are also for discounts. (With card you get 65% off from your lunch price in V&D!) It’s more easier to have your own card rather than asking someone to borrow it for yourself for a while.

Anyways, I wish I could be at cashier already and chat more with the customers! I hope that later it will possible?

Not so work related, but on Monday I went to see Fast and Furious 7 with Lotta and Aleksi. It was worth seeing I think!

20150406_181439

And I got first ice cream of the summer! (Mango sorbet) I also had Kinder Bueno ice cream on last Friday but have no photo of it. I’m more of the person who just enjoys situations without taking photos and you might notice that in this blog haha.

20150406_182138 20150406_182147

IMG-20150406-WA0000  Got this from Aleksi!

Today with Paul I went to Tuinland which is huuuge flower shop and after that we went to see some animals. I also broke some traffic rules, sob... For the sake of this blog we took some photos because I felt I really need more material!

DSC_0169DSC_0171 DSC_0174

Poor fish in so small container :( I wanted to save them

DSC_0177 DSC_0181 DSC_0183

Cuteness overload with baby goats

DSC_0188 DSC_0195

Our favourite piggie :3

Honestly I don’t usually eat unhealthy stuff but since it’s Sunday evening…

DSC_0197

Domino’s pizza and some wine

Yes my blog is such a high quality with all this stuff, I should think up more in advance what to write about. Either way I’m pretty excited about tomorrow’s free day because I go to Almere with Lotta! We can’t hold ourselves anymore of going to Primark and this one is the closest one hahah. It’s so sad that they’re opening Primark to Zwolle next year. Boo. But it’s nice to see some new places and get some money burn... Also the 5th season of Game of Thrones starts today (tho I can’t see it until tomorrow) so things couldn’t get any better.

Have a nice week! Doei ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment