18 May 2015

Week 6 & 7

Hello! It’s so awkward to start posts with excuses but I haven’t updated for two weeks because I’ve been too busy. I had to do finish my thesis and soon after my mom came here, and so I’ve been barely using computer. Everyone at work seem to realize that I won’t be there for a long time anymore and ask what I’m going to do after etc. I actually got summer job which is great, but what to do after that.. I’m pretty clueless about.

There was a lot of pressures to find graduation dress (and yes, it’s been confirmed that I’m graduating!) but in Amsterdam I found one from Urban Outfitters. It wasn’t cheapy, but totally my style and can be used more than once a year! Sorry, it’s wrinkled in photo.

20150518_092141 Dress and new postcards to my home ahah. I noticed that Accessorize shops extincted in Finland, but there was one in Amsterdam with everything on discount! So I grabbed some earrings with -50% tag

20150516_141907

Have you ever had fresh mint tea? SO GOOOD

Today was kind of the last chance to go Primark so Lotta and I took another trip to Almere. This time they had soooo much more better collection and I got two big bags of stuff…. ALSO, for the past couple of weeks floor managers have put me and Lotta to take care of V&D’s swimsuit section. On Friday two workers who are usually in charge of the swimsuits told that since we’ve been keeping it really nice and clean, they decided to give us Sapph towels as a gift! It was so nice of them, don’t you think? I’m too lazy with photos so here is screenshot of towel in online store:

image

 

The question is.. how do I fit it in my suitcase?

So yeah, only one week left. It’s sad, but I should have known from the beginning that it can’t continue forever like this. I’m really going to miss some people I’ve met during my stay here! I wish I could stay longer, but I have obligations in Finland waiting for me. I can always come back. (:

Have a great week, doei!

No comments:

Post a Comment